Friday, September 25, 2009

About my Iphone and Iphone accessories


I’m a busy woman who has an active life.

Well, the most important things in my life are my mobile phone (an Iphone) and my car. I must to drive a lot in order to meet my clients, to talk and take decisions with them and so on. You know how difficult is to live in our world nowadays.

So, what can I say about my Iphone?

It’s black and it has a silicone case that protects it from scratches.
It’s very difficult for me to keep clean my Iphone and iphone accessories.

I should be more carefully and take more attention to it. I’m following these rules and my Iphone is such a new one, even though I bought it 3 years ago.

There were moments when I hadn’t time to charge it. This happened very often.
In this case, I decided to buy an Iphone car charger. It helps me in every situation: a journey, business trip or a simple Holiday.

Initially, I was wondering if this procedure doesn’t need complicated indications. But, it was simple.

I connected my iPhone to the Iphone car charger and everything goes well. There are moments when I can forget about it, only a call can make it visible.
Recently, I have seen an iphone case that I liked very much. It’s one of the best Iphone accessories.


I’m talking about ChocoCase.
Well, forget about chocolate, because this is a replica only. It looks like a chocolate. It imitates chocolates, but…

The chococase is made of silicone and helps to protect your Iphone.
Moreover, the chococase can take a stand up position which permits to watch video in a simple way.

If I will be asked what another iphone accessories I wish to buy, I can say surely: an Iphone Carry Pouch.

It’s a stylish and fashionable Iphone accessory.

No comments: